Cars require more than just fuel to run smoothly. They require proper servicing and maintenance to last longer and provide powerful performance. In fact, most of the time, when a car breaks down, the culprit comes down to delayed or improper servicing rather than a sudden fault. Which is why what you need are excellent repair and replacement services by experts like Toronto Mobile Mechanic. The entire list of services provided by them is listed below for your reference. Have a look!
- Battery Services
Battery repair and replacement services by Toronto Mobile Mechanic include the following ones that you can take a benefit from.
- Battery temperature sensor replacement.
- Positive battery terminal replacement.
- Battery cable replacement.
- Battery replacement.
- Negative battery terminal repair and replacement.
- Brake Repair and Replacement Services
The braking system of a vehicle should be well maintained at all times to ensure road safety.
Some elemental repair and replacement services for the brake system that you mustn’t overlook include the following.
- Brake line repair.
- Brake pads and rotors replacement.
- Anti-lock brake (ABS) fluid level sensor replacement.
- Brake booster vacuum sensor replacement.
- Brake drums replacement.
- Brake hose replacement.
- Brake wheel cylinder replacement.
- Emergency brake control replacement.
- Clutch and Transmission Repair and Replacement Services
Clutch failure due to a badly damaged clutch will make your car undriveable. Which is why you should stick to clutch repair services as much as replacement services. The best of both are listed below.
- Transmission fluid services.
- Clutch cable adjuster servicing.
- Clutch cable replacement.
- Transfer case fluid replacement.
- Clutch switch replacement.
- Flexible clutch hose replacement.
- Speed sensor replacement.
- Transmission oil pressure switch replacement.
- Transmission position sensor replacement.
- Diagnosis and Inspection Services
A mechanic is first supposed to identify the problem area before suggesting a replacement. Which is why you need professionals.
Some of the most important things that a professional mechanic checks to identify the problem area include the following.
- Whether there’s any fluid leakage
- Whether or not the car is starting
- Is the battery getting overheated
- If the car is shaking when started
Some of the best elaborate inspections include the following.
- General Inspection
- Pre sale Inspection
- Safety standards certificate inspection
- Fluid and Fuel Replacement Services
The performance of a car depends upon the fuel and fluid quality and consumption. Which is why qualified mechanics will always offer their aid to inspect the fluids. Some of the services you can look forward to include the following.
- Clutch fluid replacement.
- Cooling system flush servicing.
- Differential fluid replacement.
- Oil and filter change.
- Power steering fluid service.
- Emissions fluid replacement.
- Fuel filler neck replacement.
- Fuel gauge sender replacement.
- Fuel Pump Replacement.
- Gas cap replacement.
On a closing note, the above listed services by mechanics are the lifelines when it comes to boosting your car’s life and performance.